Dental bonding treatments are a form of cosmetic dentistry procedure that focuses on using a variety of bonding materials, often times porcelain or resin, to cover and conceal damaged spots on teeth. With dental bonding, you can fix broken smiles. To take your oral health care to new heights with dental bonding, take a look at the following:
– Dental bonding is aesthetically tooth-colored and can blend well with a natural smile.
– Dental bonding therapies are highly effective for use as dental fillings to fix cavities.
– Dental bonding can last for more than ten years before they need to be replaced or reapplied.
– Dental bonding is often used to repair damage brought on by plaque buildup, cavities, oral accidents, and oral injuries.
– Dental bonding is simple types of cosmetic dentistry that are designed to improve the look and function of teeth by applying materials to each tooth.
– Teeth that are afflicted with slight spacing issues or appear to be slightly irregular may benefit from dental bonding therapy.
If you would like to have your tooth enamel inspected by our team at Vitelli Comprehensive Dentistry, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Adam Vitelli at our dentist office in Germantown, Maryland. To schedule a visit, please call us at 301-972-1400. We can’t wait to help correct your smile with dental bonding so it can shine brightly for many years to come!