Dr. Adam Vitelli and our team are committed to keeping our dental care affordable for all patients. For this reason, Vitelli Comprehensive Dentistry accepts all PPO insurances. We encourage you to call our office for further insurance questions.
If you plan to pay out of pocket, we accept:
- All credit cards
Please contact us today if you have any questions or need to see our dentist in Germantown, Maryland. We are always happy to be of assistance!
NEW!! Patient Membership Program!!!
The membership program is for patients without Insurance. An affordable alternative to Dental Insurance with unlimited benefits, no deductibles, or maximums. Easy to set up! Start getting care today to maintain your health for a lifetime! Give us a call today, to get your membership started!
Membership Program for Patients Without Dental Insurance
|Basic Plan||Total Annual Cost|
|Single Insurance (1)||$325.00|
|Dual Insurance (2)||$598.00|
|Family of 3||$775.00|
|Family of 4||$940.00|
|Each additional dependent||$125.00|
Your Basic Insurance plan Includes:
- 1 Comprehensive Exam
- 1 Panorex or Full Mouth Series of X-Rays
- 1 Annual Exam
- 1 Emergency Exam (Any time during the year)
- 2 Cleanings (NON- Periodontal)
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 4 Bitewing X-Rays
- Any individual X-Rays needed during the year
- 15% OFF additional Cleanings, Sealants, Fillings, Core Build-Ups, Oral Surgery, and Root Canals.
- 10% Off Crowns, Veneers, Periodontal Treatment, Dentures, Partials and Implants.
- ZOOM Whitening Treatment for $340.00 (a $550.00 VALUE)
- 10% OFF Clear Correct Orthodontics
We invite you to complete our patient forms today and save time at your first visit to our dental office in Germantown, Maryland. By filling out the forms below and submitting them online or bringing them to your appointment with Dr. Adam Vitelli, you can enjoy an easier check-in process and spend more time speaking with our dentist. Contact Vitelli Comprehensive Dentistry with any questions.
In order to submit the online forms, you must use Google Chrome web browser. Click here to download. Currently the online forms are not compatible with mobile devices.